Chocolate Collagen Energy Bites Recipe
Here's a recipe for Chocolate Collagen Protein Balls:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup chocolate milk collagen
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, chocolate milk collagen and sea salt.
- Add in the almond butter, honey, and vanilla extract, and stir well to combine.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Use your hands to form the mixture into small balls.
- Place the balls on a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer for at least 15 minutes to set.
- Once set, enjoy your delicious and nutritious Chocolate Collagen Protein Balls!
These protein balls are a great snack option when you need an energy boost, and they're also a tasty way to incorporate collagen protein into your diet.
The macronutrient breakdown for the recipe will depend on the specific brands and ingredients used, as well as the size of the final yield. However, here's an approximate breakdown based on commonly used ingredients:
Serving size: 1 ball (makes about 20 balls)
Calories: 104 Protein: 3g Fat: 8g Carbohydrates: 8g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 6g