By using this website, you are agreeing to the following uses of your personal information. You may adjust your browser settings and install plugins or programs to avoid or reduce the amount of information generally collected, however any use of this website may result in at least some information collection.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone or location, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you use and access the Site, we may collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you use and interact with the Site, including length of time spent on a page, primarily through the website tools provided by the host of this site and through the use of Google Analytics. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We may collect Device Information in the following ways:
– “Cookies” are files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Note that the use of ad-blocking or cookie-blocking software may impact the functionality or usefulness of the Site.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site and may interact with other websites or programs you may also be logged into.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers) email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.” This information may be retained in order to improve future experiences using or ordering from the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we may use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you according to the preferences you have selected, especially for reasons related to order processing or clarification;
– Screen orders for potential risk, fraud, or otherwise invalid or unusual activity; and
– In accordance with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services, or those of related websites.
We may use the Device Information (including IP address or location data) that we collect to help us screen for possible fraud and risk, and to improve and optimize our Site for best user experience (for example, by generating analytics about customer browsing habits and interactions with the Site, and to assess and evaluate the success and reach of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
In addition, we may utilize information collected from your use of the Site to provide you with Site or product/service information or advertising or reminders of incomplete orders while browsing other websites (sometimes referred to as retargeting).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Etsy.com to facilitate ordering of physical products from our online store–you can read more about how Etsy uses your Personal Information here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/privacy/.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we reserve the right to maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.