- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of electrolyte mix powder
- 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of gelatin powder
- Gummy bear molds
- In a small saucepan, combine the water and electrolyte mix powder. Heat the mixture over low heat until the powder is completely dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- Add the honey or maple syrup to the saucepan and stir until it's well combined with the electrolyte mixture.
- Gradually sprinkle the gelatin powder into the saucepan while whisking continuously to avoid any lumps.
- Continue whisking the mixture over low heat until the gelatin is completely dissolved and the mixture becomes smooth and liquid.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and let the mixture cool for a few minutes.
- While the mixture is still warm, carefully pour it into gummy bear molds, using a dropper or a small spoon.
- Place the molds in the refrigerator and let them set for at least 2 hours, or until the gummy bears are firm.
- Once the gummy bears have set, remove them from the molds and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy your homemade electrolyte gummy bears as a tasty and hydrating snack!
Note: The quantities provided in this recipe are approximate. You can adjust the sweetness and intensity of the electrolyte flavor by modifying the amount of honey or maple syrup and electrolyte mix powder according to your taste preferences.
serving size of 5 gummy bears:
- Calories: Approximately 30-40 calories
- Carbohydrates: Approximately 7-10 grams
- Protein: Approximately 2-3 grams