🥬 Yummy Kale Shake Recipe 🥬
🥬 KALE SHAKE 🥬
The Kale Shake is a super tasty, healthy veggie shake! I use it to reduce cravings, get my nutrients for the day, and increase my mood and energy. I
If you already know about this shake, click here to check out our discounted Kale Shake Bundle. If this is new to you then keep reading!
Some other benefits have been improved digestion and major decrease in appetite.
Veggies are one of the most important foods to eat on a Clean Keto diet, and the Kale Shake is a super tasty and easy way to get that in.
This is the recipe for this delicious Kale Shake:
1. Kale - Use a much kale as possible (in a blender)
2. Water to cover kale
3. 1/2 Lemon (squeezed) to counter the oxalates in the kale
4. 1 Tbsp of Lemon Lime Greens
5. 2 scoops of Collagen
6. 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
7. 1 Cup Frozen Mixed Berries
More about Kale:
1. Kale is a nutrient-dense leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and minerals. Some of the key benefits of kale include:
2. Rich in Vitamin K: Kale is an excellent source of Vitamin K, which plays a vital role in blood clotting and bone health. A single cup of kale contains almost 70% of the daily recommended intake of Vitamin K.
3. High in Antioxidants: Kale contains high levels of antioxidants, particularly Vitamin C, beta-carotene, and flavonoids, which help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
4. Good for Heart Health: Kale is also rich in other important nutrients like potassium, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids, which can help to lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
5. Anti-inflammatory Properties: Kale also contains compounds called sulforaphane and indole-3-carbinol that have anti-inflammatory properties and may help to prevent certain types of cancer.
6. Low in calories: It is low in calories but high in fiber, which helps to keep you feeling full and satisfied.
7. Can Help in weight loss: Its low-calorie and high-fiber nature can aid in weight loss making it a great addition to a weight-loss diet.
8. Rich in Vitamin A: It is a good source of Vitamin A which is important for a healthy immune system, good vision, and healthy skin and hair.
Kale has been a game changer for our household - I hope you try this and get all of the benefits we gotten!
p.s. If you want to see our latest sales, product bundles and product launches, click here