IT’S HERE 😍
Magnesium is such an important mineral: it has so many functions, including helping with muscle and nerve function, blood pressure, immune system support, and even stress, anxiety, and depression! Apparently, making sure to get enough of both calcium and magnesium can help prevent or maybe even treat certain chronic diseases, like Alzheimer’s, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, migraines, osteoporosis, and more.
On a more everyday level, Cal-Mag helps with:
- Headaches: Since a magnesium deficiency can end up restricting blood vessel constriction, it can cause headaches, especially migraines. Studies have actually shown that taking magnesium can help prevent migraines!
- Muscle Cramps/Soreness: In complicated terms, magnesium plays a key role in muscle contraction and neuromuscular transmission. In simple terms, magnesium helps with muscle cramps and soreness! If you’re getting random painful cramps or if you want to help prevent or soothe sore muscles, try taking magnesium for it.
- PMS: Since Cal-Mag helps with muscle cramps, it makes sense that it would also help with PMS cramps! In fact, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists suggests taking a magnesium supplement could help reduce bloating, breast tenderness, and mood symptoms, too.
- Anxiety and Depression: Low levels of magnesium have been connected to both anxiety and depression and multiple studies have found that taking magnesium reduces anxiety and depression, so it’s a great natural treatment!
In the longer term, Magnesium can also help with:
- Bone health: While calcium is already well known for being good for bones, magnesium is actually also very important for healthy bone formation. When you make sure to get enough of both, it can lead to higher bone density, improved bone crystal formation, and a lower risk of osteoporosis in females after menopause.
- Diabetes: Apparently, research has shown there’s a link between high magnesium diets and a lower risk of type 2 diabetes! This is because magnesium plays an important role in glucose control and insulin metabolism.
- Heart health: Since cal-mag is so important for muscles, it makes sense that it’d also be good for the heart. It can help lower risk of cardiovascular problems, like arrhythmia, high blood pressure, and even stroke!
So, how can you up your intake of calcium and magnesium? A super easy way is with a Cal-Mag supplement!
Cal Mag is a supplement I have used my entire life since child hood. I had always assumed everyone else grew up with it too. I was shocked when I had told people I would be making it that no one had used it before! This is a MUST HAVE in everyone's household. It's not something I have necessarily taken on a daily basis but more to take when I need it. Here's when I took it:
- When my legs would cramp so badly out of the blue. I would take a hot bath and drink cal mag and it would go away faster than taken something for it!
- When my stress levels go through the roof, it helps calm my nerves.
- When I have been working out a ton and my muscles are sore.
- A long day walking around, moving etc and my lower back is giving me trouble.
- When I'm having a hard time sleeping.
I can't wait for you guys to try this product and see which ways it helps you all!
The best part about it is it is THE BEST TASTING cal mag I have tried! Usually they're rough to take because of the taste but this one I find DELISH!
*Limited stock available for the launch of the product* Next batch will be in a few months, so if you want to try it, the time is now! :)
I love the flavor. Great way to add magnesium and calcium to my diet.
Beyond delicious. Seriously.
Really loving this flavor combination! Helps me rest and feel my best every morning. Highly recommend!
Love the Cal/Mag before bed. It has helped me gain more sleep and tastes so good!
It tasted amazing however I have only had it 2x’s so I’m not sure I have noticed any impoverishments just yet.